Finally got around to upgrading the four-point harness in the racecar to a full six-point one at the weekend. The four-point one tended to lift the buckle when I tightened the shoulder straps which made it uncomfortable. Having the extra straps should prevent that. I actually bought the add on kit last year but never got around to fitting it. In the end it was easier than I thought it might be. I think I spent longer trying to get the adjustment right afterwards than I did actually fitting it.
I was hoping to get the engine lifted out too but I needed an extra pair of hands so that one will have to wait for another weekend.
That's about it for now. More of my pointless ramblings in a week or two!